Aspect Plan Management (trading under Gobbill Australia Pty Ltd)
Customer Service Specialist (Full-time)
Melbourne Headquarters with a global remote working team.
Flexible Remote Work | Permanent | Immediate start
Join an amazing and passionate global remote team dedicated to providing excellence in customer care to vulnerable people in our society.
We are looking for a key individual who loves helping clients (participants and nominees) including vulnerable people on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The role requires responding to clients and providers via phone, email and web chat in a professional, friendly and timely manner. The ideal candidate must have:
- Very strong experience in customer service especially on the phones and professional email writing skills,
- Preferred experience in finance/bookkeeping (accounts payable),
- Excellent attention to details and communication skills,
- Demonstrates high level of empathy and care, understanding the needs of the customer and is willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
Our small team is growing worldwide, and we aim to attract and retain the best talent.
Our vibrant company culture is technology and process driven combined with compassion for those who are vulnerable in our society.
Why work with us:
- Full-time permanent remote working role. Don’t need to fight the traffic and public transport.
- Suits a self-driven individual with strong personal accountability and wish to help people with disability to live fulfilling independent lives.
- Ongoing training, career progression and development with an Australian growing company work culture.
- Flexible and supportive team environment.
- Answer phone and email enquiries from clients and providers
- Resolve enquiries – determine the issue, identify the best solution and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable trusted relationships with our stakeholders through open and compassionate communication.
- Assist clients to sign and onboarding our services.
- Able to manage ad triage requests from our email inbox.
- Process invoices on behalf of our clients by checking and coding them to correct claim code as per NDIS price guidelines.
- Create and maintain excellent documentation and notes of all calls, queries, complaints and documents/ agreements.
Experience & Skills:
- Professional level of English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent skills and experienced in customer service over the phone and email.
- Additional finance (accounts payable) experience would be beneficial.
- 5+ years of working experience
- NDIS knowledge is preferred.
- Great team player.
Qualification: Humanities, Administration, Business, Accounting and/or Bookkeeping
All candidates are required to hold relevant working rights in Australia and clear of criminal record.
Other details: Standard 3 months’ probation.
Reporting to: Team Leader
How to apply: Email your CV and Cover Letter with the secret keyword “wombat” to [email protected]
Applications close when the right candidate is found or 31 July 2023.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aspect Plan Management (“APM”) trading under Gobbill Australia Pty Ltd (“Gobbill”), is both a NDIS plan management company and an Australian-based technology company helping to improve funds collections, reconciliation, make payments safer and process automation bill payments on time.
Since 2015, we’ve been helping to protect vulnerable people and businesses from scams and fraud impacting Australia. Gobbill is regulated under ASIC and NDIS for money movement; and is integrated into the Australian banking network for automatically clearing payments.
We are friendly, supportive, and experienced team to manage and process invoices giving clients peace of mind that their budget is in good hands with less hassle.
Tags #NDIS #customerservice #businessadministration #administration #bookkeeping #accounting